Feb 14, 2011

Love Vs Love !


Love is blind I have heard
But  I have not yet  experienced
Why everyone wants   that  Special  LOVE
When  they have countless  people by whom they are so much loved.

Love is here, Love is there, Love is everywhere
But  I have not found it , I am still a searcher
Why  do  singles  envy  when they  see a pair
When  they  have  countless  people  with  whom they can share.

Love’s definitions are so many
But   My love is me and my family
I  have my friends and family  always  with me
Then why should I need that Special lovee  doveee.


                         

4 comments:

  1. no comments ........... agar iska answer de pata to i would have been with her by now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me dear, loving yourself and your family is the best thing in world.Rest is all a BULLSHIT!.
    You are very correct in your thoughts.I also think the way you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe you vibha :)FAMILY N FRIENDS :)))

    ReplyDelete