May 21, 2013

Typical me , yes I accept this !

Days are tough or I am weak
failing to understand this I quit
leaving this to the time to come
releasing my head of this burden

torn between talking to one person one minute
and ignoring him/her the next
confused by the ambivalence of my feelings
I sit to write this text

sitting alone and thinking helps
as you move towards greater depths
but overanalyzing a situation results in nothing
and you are left only with your thinking

like every 'why' does not have a reason
every problem has no resolution
leave few things to the God
live your life in full mode :)


P.S. this is not related to any person living , this is only me :P
Typical me !!

2 comments:

  1. It takes a lot to write all that down.. So great job.. I couldn't get much out of this w.r.t what u do.. Keep blogging! :) It always helps..

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I told you , typical me !!

    Credit goes to you , my blogging inspiration :)
    Seriously , thanks a ton seth !

    What I wrote in my post dedicated to you , I wud take this chance to say that again - you re gem of a person :)

    ReplyDelete